Take Charge Fitness Program
Health and Wellness
Take Charge Fitness Program is a comprehensive wellness facility committed to serving the community with a professional and caring staff, individual instruction and diverse programs in a safe, supportive environment. We strive to act as a community resource through education and outreach services.
Situated in 18,000 square feet of space, the facility features state of the art fitness equipment, two temperature controlled pools and complete handicapped accessibility, free weight area, designated Pilates and Yoga studios, circuit training area for those who have limited time to exercise, aerobic classroom with suspended wood floors and an inside walking track.
Professional Affiliation Links
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- American Council on Exercise
- Aquatic Exercise Association
- Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute
- National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Arthritis Foundation